Thursday, February 21, 2008

I Miss My Phone

My brand-spanking new Treo 750 smartphone has gone the way of my wallet. (I'm really starting to take this personally!) Fortunately for me, the person who took it was kind enough to leave me my credit cards, my ATM card, and my driver's license, all of which I had been keeping in my phone case because I was without a wallet. (The credit cards were turned in to the reception at the hotel as being "found" in a corridor -- no word on how they got out of the phone case or where the phone was at!) Now, I am reduced to using an envelope from the Torrequebrada Hotel in Costa del Sol, Spain, with a big piece of tape on the back, as a wallet. Tres trendy!

3 Comments:

Blogger Veronica said...

First a freak magnet, now a thief magnet!

Watching you evolve is, um, ALARMING.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

This is so funny! We found your blog looking for the address for Wal-Mart in Aachen. Thanks for the heads up! We enjoy your blog, and are in a similar situation in Liege. Good luck finding a new phone!

www.tdaliege.blogspot.com

7:18 PM  
Blogger Cindy Lane said...

Katie,

I just scoped out your blog. Too funny! In addition to being from Texas and living in Belgium, it appears that we both have the same luck when it comes to hitting things with moving vehicles!

Cheers,
Cindy

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home