Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Deportation Mistakes, It's Not Just a Belgian Thing!

Just goes to show you, clerical mistakes are not unique to this side of the pond! Here's a link from an article in the San Diego Union Tribune where a lady was detained for 10 days before her deportation order (issued because of clerical mistakes) was revoked. While I may have been deported, at least I wasn't traded for a pack of smokes in some detention center! Stay strong, sister ...

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/metro/20071002-9999-1m2russian.html

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I took one look at the chubby, doughy faced old guy and his totally hot wife and I KNEW this was one of those international matchmaking things. From Siberia to San Diego---I wonder if the husband and the detention center were worth it for her.

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home