Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Lost in Articulation



On my way home from the post office yesterday, where I was, coincidentally, mailing a care package to a US soldier in Iraq, I stumbled upon the "Koreans in Solidarity for Peace Fighting to End US War and Occupation in Iraq" (taken straight from the pamphlet that was shoved into my very American hands, thank you very much) protest. Not only was I the only blonde American in the crowd taking photos, I was among the very few people that were laughing. Apparently, none of the protesting Koreans realized that the familiar "no war, no Bush" chant was coming across as "No Whore, No Bushy." I'm thinking something was lost in the articulation!

© 2006 Cindy Lane. All rights reserved.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what? That effigy of George Bush looks more like Pat Robertson.....

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home