Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Comment-Challenged

One of the great things about having this blog is the ability for readers to leave comments on the various postings. Unfortunately, the Blogger has not figured out how to respond to them.

So, in the spirit of making things more difficult than they have to be, I am creating a post, solely to comment on a comment to "My First Belgian Court Appearance."

A Wandering Woman Who Writes left the following comment:
"Stunning ...I can only offer up the time a woman fell past my 5th floor balcony while I was living in Istanbul but really, that was over in a flash in comparison."
I'm calling blog-foul. Is it me, or did she leave us hanging? Setting gravity aside, anyone else want to know how the lady ended at least 5 floors below where she started? Jumper? Severe case of bird flu? C'mon give me something!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK. Cindy, here's Blogging 101. You can click on the name of the person who left the comment and if the person has left an e-mail address or URL, it will pop up and you can click on over to them (or send an e-mail)

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I'm not mistaken, Wandering Woman has an article on Expatica. It's probably under Life in Belgium. It's all about her struggle to learn Dutch. She's a kiwi who was teaching in Turkey when she fell in love with a Belgian guy....

3:17 PM  
Blogger Di Mackey said...

I found my way back ... :)

I made the comment then couldn't find your site again ... which was frustrating beyond words. I'll link to you this time, as your stories are stunning.

In Istanbul,I became a little famous for being accidently involved in all kinds of odd things ... here there's only been a threatened 12 hours in jail for not having ID etc ... You, on the hand, seem to be doing stupendously well.

Thanks v-grrrl.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home