Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Advice from my Daddy

Today, I received the following email from my Daddy, who apparently read the recent blog post regarding my untimely appearance at the courthouse during the bomb threat:
"You need to stay home until you learn French or go with Dan so he can speak it
for you AND KEEP YOU OUT JAIL..LOVE DADDY"
Daddy, I hate to break it to you, but even though Dan took 7 YEARS of French, he still can't speak it!

To appease my daddy, please, someone tell me how to say "I don't want to be traded for a pack of smokes" in French! (This is not something covered by "French for Dummies" - I've looked.)

© 2005 Cindy Lane. All rights reserved.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cindy, You need to learn those key french words that Dan uses when he is negotiating..."french" fries with that. "french" toast please. Stuff like that has gotten Dan through many a night.

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home