Friday, June 23, 2006

Camp Cindy: Things I Never Thought I'd Hear Myself Say

Below is a list of things I never thought I'd hear myself say, but have said at Camp Cindy:

1) Quit flicking boogers at your brother.
2) [While Fishing] Please quit eating the bait.
3) Keep your toes to yourselves.
4) Three kids' meals, please.
5) Thank you for the ball of floam you made for me. It's beautiful.
6) I'm not going to say it again. Please quit annoying your brother. [I said this so many times, that we reverted to code words. "Black" was short for stop doing whatever irritating thing you are doing to your brother.
7) Quit tattling. [Code word - yellow]
8) You've caught another seaweed fish. Someone get the net.
9) Let's go to Walmart and play the crane game (the game where you take the big electronic claw and try to grab a toy).
10) Stop throwing popcorn at your brothers. That's the last time I'm going to tell you. (And then I say it again about 5 times!)

Copyright 2006 by Cindy Lane. All rights reserved.

1 Comments:

Blogger Manictastic said...

Kids are funny!

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home