Saturday, January 14, 2006

Meanwhile, Back in the USA

I've been back in the States for a week now and here are some of the things I find myself missing in Brussels:


  1. This great little family-run Italian restaurant called Scampis. (It is probably the best Italian food I have ever stuck a fork into.)
  2. Clean public restrooms.
  3. Fresh baked bread from our bakery.
  4. Strolling through the neighborhood and hearing all of the different languages.
  5. Shopping at the outdoor markets.
  6. The complete lack of interest with US celebrities, especially, Brad and Angelina.
  7. The wireless network at our apartment. (I'm having to trek to Starbucks to get online!)
  8. Choco chaud.

© 2006 Cindy Lane. All rights reserved.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post is makes up for the previous post! We have to get together before you go back!

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smart Girl - I noticed Dan wasn't on the list!

3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home