Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sorry About the MIA

In case any of you have noticed, I have been missing in action in the blogosphere! Rest assured, my absence has nothing to do with a lack of bizarre experiences that have come my way over the past couple of months (stay tuned for posts about the "ice emergency" and the "trip to the tailor gone bad"). Rather, in a pathetic reflection on my linguistic abilities, for the past couple of months, my blog has been speaking Flemish -- another language which I have not yet mastered!

Thanks to V-grrl (www.v-grrrl.com) for giving me the heads-up on how to FINALLY get my blog back to English!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

9:34 PM  
Blogger Di Mackey said...

Hoorayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, you're back! I look forward to reading your much missed voice.

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cindyrita,

I live vicariously through your blog, so you can imagine how boring my life has been lately. . .

Pam Potts

8:50 PM  
Blogger Cindy Lane said...

Hey Pam,

Lie to someone that has not seen you drink tequila! Hey to Chris and the family.

Cheers,
Cindy

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, now that you're back in English, we're ready for a post!

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home