Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Seeing Green

After almost 2 years in the works, I am the proud holder of a Belgian residency permit! Now, I can stroll confidently toward passport control with the knowledge that I will not be turned away at the border. It's the little things that make me happy.

The timing of the card could not have been better, as my temporary card expired today, March 7th, the same day that Dan and I leave for Slovenia. I could just see me being denied entry back into Belgian, with Dan turning back and laughing at me. Fortunately, we won't be crossing that bridge.

Now, let's see how long it will take to get a Belgian drivers license!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure you want to be driving in our country? We kinda have this rule where everything that comes from the right has like the privilige of cutting you off. It's always funny when you're driving really fast and suddenly this big shot Mercedes cuts you off from a street you didn't see. So are you sure about it?

5:44 PM  
Blogger Di Mackey said...

A MIRACLE ... :)

I never imagined I would read these words on your blog, and the timely is unearthly really ...

Have you turned to dark magic?

Congratulations Cindy, you really deserve this.

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home