Saturday, September 23, 2006

By Popular Demand -- Recipe for Deviled Eggs!

I apologize for not putting the recipe for oeuf de diable on my last post. What was I thinking? So, for those of you who asked, here it is. Be sure to give me props when we start a new culinary sensation in Brussels. (Maybe my new favorite restaurant in Brussels, Le Manufacture, will catch on to these little gems!)

Boil eggs
Cut eggs in half
Take yolks out and mashed them with a fork
Add mayonnaise, a little mustard, sweet pickle relish (Good freaking luck finding this in Brussels!), salt and pepper
Spoon yolk mixture into the little holes on the egg halves
sprinkle with paprika
Voila -- oeuf de diable!

For more recipes and better instructions, check out http://www.deviledeggs.com

Copyright 2006 by Cindy Lane. All rights reserved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home