Friday, May 12, 2006

Where or Where Has My Little Blog Gone?

I've gotten emails from several people saying that they went to my blog address and it was GONE! Since I didn't delete it (hopefully), I can only blame it on Blogger, the FREE hosting service.

In true CSI fashion, I did a little forensic blogalysis and learned that my blog was unavailable about the same time that MC Hammer's blog became really active. Coincidence? I think not.

It is my belief that Blogger could not hold the traffic generated by my blog and that of Hammer's, so they 86'ed me in favor of a middle-aged rapper with way too many baggy pants (which will be back in style soon, mark my words). Yes, Hammer can hurt ya! It's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I'll start posting again next week. The weather is too nice to spend it sitting in front of a computer -- and there haven't been too many times that I can say that!

(http://mchammer.blogspot.com).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home