Thursday, January 25, 2007

I'm Baaacckkk!

In case anyone is still reading, I'm back in Brussels! If you are wondering what's new in the three months since I've been away, here's the list to date:

  1. Smoking is no longer permitted inside McDonald's. My attention was drawn to the new "no-smoking" sign hanging on the wall by the two dogs fighting under it, No the irony does not escape me;
  2. Our cable goes out every time I use the phone;
  3. It's 35 degrees F and everyone is talking about how unseasonably warm it is - including me!;
  4. The little tavern on the corner has completely remodeled and changed its name to the Fleur de Jasmine;
  5. Soldes, Soldes, Soldes!

(If you are still reading, thanks!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Yea! I hope that life is going well!!! I'm glad you are back writing.

2:57 AM  
Blogger Di Mackey said...

Welcome back!!!

You have been missed ... I couldn't believe it when you stopped posting back in November.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Cindy Lane said...

Thanks all! And, Elana, you mustn't forget the French Christians: Christian Lacroix and Christian Loboutin!!!!

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is about freakin time....

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home